Metricomm uses big data and proven algorithms to support PR and communications planning & evaluation, focusing squarely on organisational outcomes.
We deliver robust metrics & insights that PR and communications teams can use in planning campaigns and setting credible KPIs to influence audience behaviour; and for evaluating campaigns to demonstrate tangible audience impact and ROI.
Moving away from weak metrics such as reach, opportunity to see, impressions and clippings volume, Metricomm provides answers to critical questions such as:
- What are the best media titles for reaching the highest number of people that are actually interested in my news or announcement and will respond accordingly?
- What is the best type of content for achieving this – news story, case study, op-ed, long read, etc – and what type of language will connect with my audience?
- What themes and issues are my engaged audience tuned in to, so I can reflect this in my planning?
- How do my PR outcomes currently compare to other brands or organisations in my sector?
- What PR activities have a real impact on key business outcomes, including search, sales, visits and views?
- How is my PR activity amplified by social media to influence audience engagement and drive desired outcomes?